- Added CSRF token to the account edit form. (thanks onc H for reporting it).
- Added event triggers in controller actions.
- Updated and improved the add-on system.
- Added an add-on installer.
- Added a free installer & updater add-on to keep your install up to date.
- Added vault sharing (share a vault item with other users).
- Removed Installer (replaced with our new MSServer addon).
- Added support for specifying smtp SSL and smtp auth type settings.
- Fixed a few bugs.
- Some performance improvements with Doctrine.
- Clicking delete on a vault item now opens a warning instead of just deleting.
- Updated composer dependencies.
- Added new Add-Ons section the admin interface.
- Updated a few icons on the admin interface.
- Introduced Add-On system.
- Updated a few styles in the admin interface.
- A few minor bug fixes.
- You can now add custom (encrypted) fields to a vault item.
- Add a few more translations.
- Added a new vault item activity page.
- Added a changelog file to the zipped files.
- Added markdown renderer for terms and privacy pages. Fixed bug with search icons not working.
- Search is no longer case sensitive.
- The launch button on a search block now opens in a new tab.
- Added ajax page loading (decreases overall loading times).
- The expiry date is no longer required when sharing a note.
- Fixed bug with being able to set any length for the password generator.
- Activity subscriber now logs more detailed messages.
- Added vault item view page.
- Added flash message to the category add page.
- Redesigned the admin pages.
- Admin navigation now highlights the active route.
- Integrated translation support (i18n).
- Added option to test email sending (test your email configuration).
- Added more flash messages in the admin controller.
- Fixed default vault logos being too large in watchtower.
- Added option to view the raw and formatted note when shared.
- Updated search result items to match the new vault item design.
- Added EU cookie law banner.
- Added exception logging.
- Fixed bug with captcha not rendering.
- Fixed bug with QR code not rendering.
- Misc bug fixes and improvements.
- Added fix that prevents the QR code generator from running if the iconv PHP extension isn’t loaded
- Added self-installer script to simplify installation process.
- Improved the documentation.
- Fixed bug with adding a user from admin area not correctly hashing the password.
- Fixed bug with backup codes breaking 2FA verification.
- Encrypted file upload, sharing and downloading.
- Added WatchTower service which generates reports on reused passwords, weak passwords and compromised passwords.
- Added Chrome extension (and API routes for the integration).
- Added file searching.
- Clearing cache also clears temp download folder.
- Can upload a custom vault logo.
- Restyled the Admin sidebar.